| Escape the drudgery of bill paying and other routine household management tasks and enjoy the security of knowing they're being handled by trusted experts. CPA Secure Aging maintains all necessary Licenses and Insurance Bonds. There are varieties of services we offer to help clients maintain control and independence, whether they are still residing at home or in a retirement community. |
With over 25 years experience in the Financial and Geriatric services we help you enjoy a secure retirement with customized, confidential services. We begin our relationship by meeting you in the comfort of your home to determine your concerns and explore how we can help you meet your goals. Next, we compile a complete Financial Needs Interview and Assessment to see if we are a good fit for your situation.
Every client then receives a customized Plan of Action, which may include services like:
- Review your bills to ensure your financial obligations are met.
- Write checks for bills that you or your Power of Attorney (POA) verify and sign.
- Monitor for unauthorized or fraudulent withdrawals or charges.
- Receive, account for and deposit your income to maximize your resources and give you peace of mind.
- Prepare a Monthly Financial Transaction Report to give an overall financial picture.
- Review Investment performance regularly to help preserve your assets.
- Pre-plan for yearly Federal Taxes, Estate and Gift taxes to minimize unnecessary costs.
- Organize legal documents such as Wills, Power of Attorney (POA), Health Care Directives, Property Titles and Insurance documents.
- Use our extensive community knowledge to evaluate other area resources or services you may want or need.